Solution to Etisalat Social Me not working Again

Head Admin
By -
7


Hello Guys, It been a While I Posted on My blog.  It because i Have been busy all this while, Anyway I am still going to do my best to make sure you guys get the best from me.

Early this Morning I received too many complaints from my readers  about the Etisalat Social Me /chat pack not working again on their device. so I decided to go test it my self and indeed it has stopped working.

Rumors has it that Etisalat has Blocked the social Me pack with is N100 for one day from Exceeding the normal one day, because it was formally Unlimited despite the fact that Etisalat Normally send us a message concerning the chatpack auto renewal stuff.



" Dear Customer,Your protocol based Pack has expired and your renewal failed.Recharge and buy additional pack to continue enjoying the plan."





so this is what you should know about the Current Etisalat free browsing tweak.


• If you have earlier subscribed for the social Me one day play
*200*3*3*2*1*1# > N100, Kindly note that it won't exceed one day, which gives week Chat pack an Advantage to it.

} if you have subbed for the Weekly Chat Pack *343*5*6# (N150) it better,  but Etisalat Monthly Social Me has an Advantage to it.



Now for you to continue Enjoying the Etisalat Tweak you have to sub for the MONTHLY SOCIAL me which cost N500( *343 *6 *11#)


Note: For Socialme package, you must be on Easy

Cliq plan. If you are not on Easy Cliq before dail

*244 *1# to migrate to Easy Cliq before you subscribe

for Socialme package of N200.




So that is all you Need.  then you can continue Flexing  it with


PSIHON

SIMPLE AND SERVER


TWEAKWARE

OPEN VPN


JWP.

then if you got any other questions use the comment box.


NOTE- If you ask on whatsapp I will Snub you oo.. 👮


enjoy and keep browsing for free...
Tags:

Post a Comment

7Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

  1. thank you very much sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya tweakware bandwidth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir can you bypass speed throttling on social me N500 plan? ( *343 *6 *11#)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Solomon. Make sure you have enough airtime...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello house,im trying to subscribe to social me montly pack but it"s telling me sorry your activation of easy click social me monthly failed, kindly recharge minimum of 200 and try again...what can i do??? i have 500 in my balance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls Emeka add me up 07038983649

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment