New Fast and Stable IP For Etisalat Social Me Users

Head Admin
By -
3
Incoming searches: IP address, my psiphon is slow, make psiphpn faster, zyphon VPN, fast VPN for social Me, etisalat VPN social Me Psiphon Zyphon IP settings z codes, mb, 2GB, 3GB, 4GB, May 2016, 2016 IP

Hello guys, Everyday is a new day, and the Grace of Yesterday can never be sufficient for today and like wise our Etisalat social me tweak because the IP of yesterday can never be sufficient for us today, and that is why i do my Best in Making sure you Get the Best.

today again i bring you new Stable IP for those of you that you psiphon Disconnects every time you are downloading or streaming.

Note : I will always say this that Tweakware is the Best VPN for Etisalat Social Me tweak believe it or not because i use it from morning till night and it won't disconnect(For the premium users) while the free users are entitled to 200MB Daily. (See the Tweakware Settings Here)…



Here is the New IP and i believe that you already know the Settings for social me tweak on Psiphon Else See the Settings Here

What Is The IP Address?
IP: 149.202.249.227
Port: 3128


How Do I Use It?

Type the IP above under "real proxy server" and the port under "real proxy port"

Also use the IP for "host address" and use the port under "port" Via More Option Settings

Emjoy!!
Tags:

Post a Comment

3Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

  1. OK bro so you use the tweakware vpn and you've got the premium acc..well I checked the site and I saw a sub for 500h, if you use that is it still fast enough for downloads and other stuff. Hope you get what I'm saying. Just wanna know so I can do that too, e don tey wey I download Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro please is there any new cheat I've been on your site for days but haven't found any and this etisalat social is not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if I bypass it?..is there even a way to bypass it? Do you use the premium account?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment