Fans Blasts Popular NigerianDancer (Kaffy) For posting Nude Photos

Info@urdoorstep
By -
0
Yesterday, August 17, 2016, The Nigerian popular dancer, ‘Kaffy’ shared a semi nude photo of herself shot by Kelechi Amadi-Obi and she was immediately called out for posting such Photo. She was criticized by angry Nigerians some of who called her a prostitute and immoral mother of two. This was what she posted on Instagram:

"My body is my art. My canvas. My paintbrush. My instrument of expression. #Beinspired #fitmom #dancemom #dancetrepenuer Be Happy In You!!! @kelechiamadiobi thanks for this!
I celebrate this body as it’s a testimony of God's ingenuity . A production factory . An abode for passion. A chamber for motherhood . A masterpiece," she captioned it. This didn’t however go on well with her fans..See some of their comments below:



  She however replied critics saying,

 "If you don't like what I do because you don't understand why it is fine. Even with all d miracles that God used through His messengers to show His presence and majesty people still spat at them and condemned them. For those of you that feel clothes on or off define righteousness master of the Day of Judgment. For those of you that think because my clothes off will make my daughter and son evil influence expert of character building. The end shall justify. You have no idea how many great kids have come out of terrible homes and vice versa. So please carry on with your PERFECT life that only produces saints. It's not your place to judge."

"You judge me for taking clothes off to inspire but a lot of your daughters, sons, brothers, sisters are victims today of terrible crimes. Harm inflicted upon them by people who claim to be perfect. Many who flaunt flawless personalities in your home, church, mosque and workplace but are demented dark souls within. My daughter will not live a meaningless life and that what matters some of yours appear perfect and if you know what they do with their body. You would prefer they take naked picture self than defile their body the way they do. My body is God's TEMPLE. HE is d only one invited to the service I conduct in it. So worry about yourself and Him," she added.


Think its Important?Please share


Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

Post a Comment (0)