Oshiomole Confessed: I Joined Politics to expose Politicians

Info@urdoorstep
By -
0
Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole said he will expose politicians after he leave office.

He said: “I joined the ruling class, having been temporarily associated with them, for the purpose of studying them to know and expose the hidden things they use to manipulate and control societies.“I will be able to say, you know, I know what you did that time, how much you consumed. “As soon as I leave here (office), I will expose it in what I would describe… not as hearsay; I am an insider.”

On the ‘change’ mantra of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government, Oshiomole stated that the change Nigerians desire cannot be brought about by one individual but by a collective effort. “No one of us can change society through individual actions, because the order you seek to change is of ignorance but you need to appeal to it,” he added. “Those gaining from the order cannot be sermonised but by engagement you may probably defeat them,” he said.

Governor Adams Oshiomole had earlier criticized his fellow governors for using soldiers among their security details. He also described as criminal non-payment of salary by some state governments.

What do you think? Do you believe his statements? Share your views
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

Post a Comment (0)