The Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe unveils her mobile app

Info@urdoorstep
By -
0
The fashion entrepreneur took to Instagram yesterday,  unveiling her website www.mercyaigbegentry.com and mobile app. Nollywood diva, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry who was recently unveiled as the brand ambassador of ICT company, Edalaf Brothers, has launched her mobile app and website.

 See her post on Instagram

"Yippee!!!! My app is now up for download and it's FREE! Go to Google Play Store or click on the link in my BIO!

I am so excited sharing this with my FANS. Guess wat? ......my fans will be able to chat with one another and I will also be able to chat with them one on one, on my website. Be the first to know wat mercy is up to! Carry mercy everywhere u go. Go download Mercy Aigbe-Gentry app!" she wrote alongside a picture of what the mobile app looks like."


According to her, it would offer access to her exclusive pictures, videos, fashion styles, sneak peak of her movies and other projects. Fans will also have the opportunity to sign up and interact with one another, post pictures and comments.


Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

Post a Comment (0)