Chelsea Midfielder, N’golo Kante Reveals Why He Snubbed Mourinho’s Offer

Info@urdoorstep
By -
0


Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante has revealed he rejected the offer of Manchester united in favour of a switch to The Blues. Following a successful campaign with Premier League Champions, Leicester city, N’Golo Kante became a subject of transfer speculation as top clubs rallied for the Frenchman’s signature. The 25-year-old has come out to reveal he held talks with Jose Mourinho over a move to the Old Trafford this summer.



Kante disclosed: “It was amazing to have Mourinho call me, even though I’d been warned before how he would appeal to me. I listened to his arguments about why I should move to United. But at that time I was hesitant between staying at Leicester or leaving for Chelsea. My discussions with them were already well underway. But when I spoke, I had a good feeling with Conte.”

With a £30 million release clause in his contract, Kante joined Chelsea after successful talks with the Blues.When asked about his time at Chelsea, the 25-year-old said: ‘At Chelsea I’m in a star-studded dressing room. Being the star of the game doesn’t interest me. That’s the highest level, unless you have exceptional qualities’

‘Yes, I feel I’m a pretty complete player, but I’m not an outstanding player. Someone like Riyad Mahrez, yes, he has a real technical talent.’ Since joining Chelsea, Kante have carried on the impressive form he had while at Leicster city, settling quickly into Antonio Conte’s side

Think Its Important? Please Share



Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

Post a Comment (0)