The Kind Of A Home I Crave For

Info@urdoorstep
By -
0
I was in my bedroom one day and so many thoughts ran through my mind but the most prevailing one was the thought on ‘How I want my future home to look like’. I begin to draw and fantasize about a picture in my mind. I want a lovely home. I want a good home. I want a fruitful and growing home. I want a home where my spouse together with our kids is free to talk to each other without any intimidation. I want a home where our kids will prefer to be than any other place.

I want a home where there are no secrets. I long for a home where Love, Commitments, Faithfulness, Godliness, Fruitfulness and Trusts abound, a home free of hatred and regrets, a home where I am free to pour out all my thought and worries to my spouse.
I longed for the kind of home where Peace, Joy, Love, Happiness, is the order of the day. Where my children trust us enough and can approach us to confide in us, seek for our advice and share their worries with us.

Yes! A home that others can imitate. The type of home where there is perfect understanding and acceptance of individual differences. A home that our kids can be proud of. Wonderful home where the fear and love of God is not lacking.

I passionately desire that kind of home where the Bible is loved and taught, a home where God’s will is sought, a home where my spouse is true and strong, a home that is free from the blight of wrong. A home where I the mother, in caring quest, strives to show my kids that God’s way is best, a home where the children are led to know that Christ in His beauty loves them so, and a home where the altar fires burn and glow. Hmm! So I sighed heavily. Who doesn’t want such a loving home? I then realised a fact.

Good Homes are not just made. They don’t grow from fantasies and they don’t just grow from the ground. They require a lot of hard work, passion, commitments and sacrifices from the two persons (children inclusive) involved. They are made carefully and consciously by two matured and responsible people who made an oath on their wedding day to spend the rest of their lives together in any situation. Two people who have made a resolution in their hearts never to allow their home to be blown away by winds and storms no matter how powerful and threatening and have stayed true to that resolution. Two people who have become entwined together that they see themselves reflected in one another. Two people who are God fearing and have worked very hard to building their home in the standard of God. Two committed souls who want to achieve their goals and build their future together. Two individuals who have made a lot of sacrifices just to keep their marriage.

And then I asked myself, ‘are you ready for this Joy?’ are you ready to go through with the sacrifices of keeping a good home? Are you ready for the challenges?
Of course yes! I’ll do anything to have such a good and lovely home. I will explore any (godly) means possible to see that my dream and wish about the kind of home I crave for come true.

What about you? Describe your dream home...

Post a Comment

0Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

Post a Comment (0)